Friday 1 November 2013

Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturiser


I am an oily skin gal, but it looks like I have found a tinted moisturiser that outlasts the rest, and with the words pure radiant in the name? I must be crazy...
I first saw this on Selina's Youtube channel which you must check out, she is one of my favourites and have been lusting after it ever since. Cue ASOS 30% off beauty flash sale and it was in my basket quicker than you can say NARS!

I did take a gamble on the shade and ended up going with Finland, which luckily is the perfect shade for me right now but I would probably go a shade darker for the summer check out my foundation matches page for reference!

The consistency is like you would expect from a tinted moisturiser, moisturising duh, feels very light on the skin, but this one has in my opinion more coverage than you would expect which is lovely as it doesn't feel heavy at all. Paired with a good primer, I recommend Hourglass Mineral Veil or Becca Ever-matte Priming Perfector (for oily skin), this lasts a good 5/6 hours on me before I need to powder or blot which is about the same time as normal foundation so good job NARS!

Usually us oily skin gals shy away from 'radiance' but I would definitely recommend this as it is has great lasting power for the kind of product it is, lovely coverage - not too full, not too light, semi- matte finish, is oil free and has SPF 30, what more could you want?

Purchase NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturiser from ASOS or Space NK

No comments:

Post a Comment