Sunday 17 November 2013

Drugstore Buyin'
























Boots is a place where you walk in for one thing and walk out with 10 things, it gets me every time and all I wanted was shampoo and conditioner but somehow a few other bits slipped into my basket...


























Pantene Aqua Light Shampoo and Conditioner
Now let's start with what I actually went in for, after seeing this or a similar duo in one of Elle's videos it seemed pretty much what I have been looking for. Silicone free, lightweight and made for fine hair like mine which gets pretty oily, quickly. The shampoo lathers up and makes my hair feel really clean, but not dry and it keeps moisture in without it weighing down which is what I have a problem with usually. I am not too bothered with conditioners, this did the job. It was like the shampoo, very light, however I don't mind heavier conditioners as I don't add it to my roots.

Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover
This was a repurchase after I started using normal nail varnish remover again and realising how much fuss it was. It doesn't quite take your polish off in 1 second, but it is definitely a quick way to remove it plus it has almond oil in too which nourishes your nails rather than drying them out as I found with normal remover. You simply pop your finger into the pot, twist it around in the sponge which is drenched in remover, take it out and Bob's your uncle it's gone! Top tip - don't use it to remove glitter nail varnish as it stays in the sponge and goes all over your fingers when you next try to use it!

Soap and Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick in Nudist
I bought this after seeing Amelia rave about it and it has become one of my favourite lip products ever. It has a beautiful gloss to it and is the perfect nude, with a hint of pinky rose, which looks a lot more natural on me than a brown or beige nude. This doesn't last a great length of time but I forgive it because it is a glossy, sheer lip product and you can just swipe it on without a mirror so touch ups are not a hassle at all.

Bourjois Cream Blush in 02
I think I have become slightly obsessed with blushes and I definitely didn't need another pinky peach shade in my collection, but it was 3 for 2 at Boots so it would be rude not to, right? This is very pigmented and creamy so works perfectly with a duo fibre brush or blended out with your fingers. My favourite kind of blush colour and it definitely doesn't disappoint!

Superdrug Hot Cloth Cleanser
I like to remove my make up with a cleanser, but using Emma Hardie Amazing Face every day is proving a bit expensive, so I decided to try a drugstore cream cleanser and this was the one I went for! I have only tried it a few times but it removes all my make up efficiently and leaves my skin feeling pretty moisturised, which is great as it is definitely getting a bit dehydrated now its getting colder. The only downside is you can't remove eye make up with it so I use my trusty Bioderma on two cotton pads then this on the face job done.

Since it is still 3 for 2 in Boots, is there anything else I should pick up?

No comments:

Post a Comment