Monday 18 November 2013

Giorgio Armani Maestro Foundation


























Giorgio Armani Maestro Foundation £38 

Giorgio Armani have some of the best bases and this one is no exception, a lightweight but matte base is something every oily skin gal looks for and this is definitely one of my favourites...

When I got a sample of this I was really unsure, I applied it with my fingers and it was quite sheer and had disappeared after a few hours but for some reason I wanted to give it a chance so I popped this on my Christmas list and I have been loving it ever sine.

I don't know why it didn't perform so well from the sample, maybe my application? Anyway I usually use a kabuki brush with this, either Sigma F80 or Sigma F82, I find a denser brush works better to evenly distribute it and doesn't suck up the product too much. I use the dropper to pop a bit on each area of my face, at first I thought this was a bit strange but you can really control how much you use so it's proven to be pretty useful!

It is a very strange texture, almost like a dry oil, but after you have initially buffed it all in and it dries down it feels completely weightless and looks pretty flawless. I am also happy to confirm it lasts a good working day for me with one touch up at lunchtime with a setting powder and I am good for the rest of the day.

Beware dry skins though as if I do have any flakey bits it does seem to cling on to them easily so maybe a good exfoliate before use would be ideal.

Overall one of my favourite foundations along with their other cult product, Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk.

Have you tried this? What other Armani products do I need in my life?

No comments:

Post a Comment