Saturday 16 November 2013

Space NK Favourites


How someone could pass one of these shops and not enter baffles me, ever since watching one of Selina Christoforou’s hauls I have been hooked, so I have rounded up the best of the bunch..




I wasn’t all that fussed when they stopped making this but during a peruse on the website and a goody bag on offer I popped it in my basket not expecting much. Oh how wrong I was. This gorgeous highlighter can be applied to the tops of cheekbones and all the usual places, mixed in with your foundation to create dewy goodness or heck why not do both, one can never have enough glow!

Longing for voluminous hair? Look no further. Spritz this stuff onto damp hair and dry away, creating a big bouffant in seconds. I have very flat hair and could not imagine my haircare routine without it – a must for fellow fine haired gals! I must add it doesn't weigh my hair down at all which is unusual for a volumising product.

Oribe Dry Texturising 
A blogger fave and rightly so, this spray oomphs up flat hair and gives great texture if you get that 'too soft to do anything' hair! It can be a bit sticky on fine hair so a few spritzes is more than enough just to give it a it of grit. However this stuff is pricey so it is definitely not something I reach for everyday, well try not to...

REN Clearcalm3 Anti-Blemish Clay Cleanser
If my skin is playing up (like now..) this is the cleanser I reach for. Formulated with clay it is the perfect blemish buster and really calms down my skin when it is super red and inflamed. It is also great for morning cleanses as it absorbs excess oil, giving you a shine free face ready for make up application. I would say this is one of the cleansers I will always go back to, especially when my skin goes crazy, and is actually the first one I have repurchased!

Kevyn Aucoin Sculpting Powder
The perfect 'true' contour shade, a very grey toned brown powder and completely matte which makes it great if you want a natural shadow to your face or you can build it up at night for a more Kim K-esque chiselled cheek look. Pricey but totally worth it in my opinion. I have depotted the below product and put them in together to create a dreamy sculpt and highlight face palette, following this tutorial.

Kevyn Aucoin Celestial Powder - Candlelight
I probably say every highlighter is my favourite, but this is definitely my favourite of all time, I would recommend it to anyone and everyone I can. This really gives you a 'lit from within' look cheesy but true. If I don't know what highlighter to go with I will reach for this by default as it is so smooth and can be used anywhere on the face as it is not glittery at all. I swatched both this and the Scuplting Powder, left Harvey Nichols, got home and said 'I NEED these both', immediately bought them and I have never looked back. 


So there you have it, a few of my favourites, anything that I need to get my mitts on that you can’t live without?

No comments:

Post a Comment