Monday 11 November 2013

Hourglass Hidden Corrective Concealer


























                                                                 Hourglass Hidden Corrective Concealer £23 here

I have become somewhat of a concealer junkie and I love the whole 'swipe, blend and go' sticks. This concealer definitely fits the bill along with packaging I just swoon over...

It is a very creamy formula which glides on the skin, I like to swipe it under my eyes in a triangle, slightly covering my cheeks as I find this conceals dark circles and redness perfectly. It is quite high coverage so great for any pesky blemishes, but make sure you apply with a brush as you don't want to get any germs on the stick! I blend this out with a wet beauty blender as I find if buffed in with a dense brush it doesn't give as much coverage.

This lasts all day for me, despite it being, creamy and moisturising. I would also recommend powdering this under the eyes just to set it in place as it can crease slightly throughout the day. Plus it is great to pop in your bag for touch ups throughout the day!

I chose the colour Natural "blindly" online but it turned out to be a perfect match for me . This is a great shade for light to medium skin tones with a slight yellow/neutral undertone. 

What others do I need to try?

2 comments:

  1. This sounds good! For me a good concealer is key!! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I bought the NARS one but unfortunately it's too dark for me :( want to try it so I might have to buy another shade.. x

      Delete