Sunday 16 February 2014

Dry Lip Saviours


I often struggled with dry lips, especially in the midst of winter, so it is important for me to have the right products on hand to fix those buggers so I can actually wear some lipstick!

 The best product I have tried is the Blistex Med Plus lip balm; it comes in a little blue tub and feels very tingly on the lips. I usually do this step over night, as it is the most ‘healing’ and then use Dior Crème de Rose in the day if my lips are feeling extra flaky. This is a thick, slightly pink balm with a rose scent, and is great for keeping your lips hydrating and plump.

Another tip that I use is when I brush my teeth in the morning, I will gently rub my lips afterwards with the bristles and I find this gets rid of any peeling or dry skin that is about to come off (ew). Or if you don’t mind a sugary scrub then Lush’s Bubblegum Lip Scrub is a delicious way to exfoliate, made with bubblegum flavoured sugar (yes real sugar) you can give your lips a gentle scrub and then lick it off – yum!

If you have any must-have, dry lip helpers, please let me know!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment