Monday 10 February 2014

My First Aesop Experience

Aesop Fabulous Face Cleanser £33


























Yesterday whilst browsing through Westfield, like my usual Sunday, I spotted that the Aesop store had finally opened and jumped at the chance to check it out.

 It is only a small store but has a sofa (to my sister and cousins delight), walls of Aesop goodies and a lovely big sink, which the lovely Sales Assistant whisked me over to straight away.

I had never tried anything from Aesop before so I let her chat me through a few things and wash and moisturise my hands until I decided on the Fabulous Face Cleanser. She said that she would recommend this over the Amazing Face, as despite me having oily skin, I do struggle with flakiness. It is described on the bottle as a ‘low-foaming, olive-based cleanser enhanced with hydrating Aloe Leaf and anti-oxidant Green Tea.’

As soon as I got home I couldn’t wait to take off my make up and try this on my skin, and boy does it not disappoint. You wet your hands, pour a small amount into your palms and massage into your face. Firstly it smells gorgeous and when I washed it off my face has never felt so soft after cleansing, even with a balm. My skin doesn’t feel tight at all, despite it being gel, and it feels extremely clean. If you are oily skinned but scared of harsh gels, I urge you to try this, plus on further inspection it had really shrunk my pores, an added bonus.

They also have lovely fabric, drawstring bags which they popped my product in along with a few samples, one happy customer here!

My first experience was a good one and I am definitely going to go back for more, any products you would recommend?

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment