Thursday 20 February 2014

The Under Eye Triangle Trick


I am pretty sure you are all aware of this Kardashian fave trick, the under eye brighting and highlighting. I've got a few products which I rotate when I was this look.


I always find if my make up doesn't look quite 'right' I need to conceal my cheeks (the bits by my nose), now I think this is a redness issue but by using a yellow toned concealer, it highlights under my eyes and conceals the blotchiness on my cheeks all in one go, so this triangle malarky is great.

The first highlighting concealer I bought was the YSL Touche Eclat in 1.5. This is very yellow toned but quite light coverage, so on days where I want more higlighting and I am a little less red in the cheeks I will swoosh this under my eyes and down the sides of my nose. Next up is the MAC Prep and Prime in Light Boost, if you have the YSL don't bother with this and vice versa, the only difference I have noticed is the MAC is a bit thicker so if you need more coverage, go with this. Another pen type concealer is the By Terry Touche Volutee in Cream - more of a skin toned highlighter/concealer hybrid for days when you want a bit more of a natural under eye 'triangle'. Lastly the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind is my favourite drugstore pick, it has amazing coverage and brightens up my complexion (I have this in the lightest shade), it also lasts all day so definitely one for long days or nights out where you need an extra boost of longevity.

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. really want to try the YSL concealer, my mum loves it!

    Lauren| thatgirlcalledlauren.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really nice, definitely give it a go! I haven't tried the original though, I am quite intrigued by that one..

      x

      Delete