Friday 21 February 2014

Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara

Too Faced Better Than Sex £19

I am not one to stray from my favourite mascaras (CHANEL Le Volume De Chanel and Lancome Hypnose Drama FYI) however something intrigued me about this mascara and I had a feeling I would love it, and I absolutely do.




This mascara has an 'hourglass' shaped wand, which really manages to coat the lashes but doesn't make them clumpy. The wand is quite big so I can't use it for my bottom lashes, but it gives so much volume on the top if you build it up correctly and holds a curl all day on me.

This is fast becoming my new favourite mascara and I am really glad I bought it, plus the packaging is gorgeous - a blush coloured metal tube with the name imprinted, although be careful where you leave this..

Whats your favourite mascara for volume?

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment