Sunday 9 March 2014

Daily Make Up


The make up I have been loving recently, and wear on a daily basis..

First I pop on some Clarins Instant Smooth Primer to make sure my skin is ready for make up and has a soft smooth base to allow foundation to apply seamlessly onto. My foundation of choice at the moment is Estee Lauder Double Wear, I just cannot get enough, it is so easy to apply and covers almost anything plus it lasts me all day in a hot office. On my cheeks I blend the bronzers from Charlotte Tilbury's Filmstar Bronze and Glow palette, giving me a contour and warmth in one, and I run the Soap and Glory Luminizing Face Powder over the tops of my cheeks to give a subtle sheen. Whilst in the airport I wanted to pick up my fave MAC Fling pencil, but they were out of stock so I wandered over to Clinique and found a great match for my ashy brows in the Clinique Instant Lift For Brows in 01 Soft Blonde, this gives me a quick and easy defined brow and matches perfectly - plus it has a highlighter on the end for under the brow bone!

Next I smother my eyelids in MAC Soft Ochre Paint Pot to prep them for shadow and conceal any redness or veins, then brush MAC Phloof all over the lids to really awaken my eyes. After blending Charcoal Brown through the crease to define, I add Mulch to the outer corner to darken it up a bit and add some shimmer. Quick curl of the eyelashes with Shu Uemera Eye Lash Curlers in Gold I brush some Dior Lash Plumping Serum on my eyelashes, have a bite of toast whilst it dries, and once I add my mascara, Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara, my lashes are huuuuge!

Lastly I dab a bit of NARS Creamy Concealer to cover my eye bags and set it all with the By Terry Hyaluronic Face Powder, to give me a boost of hydration but keep my make up in place. To finish it all off I slick a bit of Nuxe Reve De Miel or if I am feeling fancy the Giorgio Armani Lipstick in Androgino (100) and off I go.

What are your go to products?

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment