Thursday 6 March 2014

Sample Samplin'



My lovely colleague at work surprised me this morning with a bag of Clarins samples that she says she would never use and knowing my love of all things beauty related, brought them in for me! Here's my thoughts on a few of the bits...

I have been wanting to try this for ages but just never got round to it, I usually rely on my trusty Bioderma to get off my eye make up as it doesn't sting my eyes at all, so I was a bit wary when trying this. This is an oil based product, one that you have to give a good old shake before you use. I soked two cotton pads in this and it did remove my eye make up quite quickly, however I cannot get over the oily feel and my Bioderma does just a good a job.

Clarins One-step Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser
This was a great morning wake me up as it really got the blood flowing in my face from the exfoliating particles and it also felt really plump and smooth. I had to be extremely gentle whilst massaging this in as the beads are quite harsh, or would be if you scrubbed really hard. I don't usually use manual exfoliators, I am a Clarisonic or glycolic acid girl, however I think using this once a week would really help liven up dull skin.


Clarins Water Comfort One-Step Cleanser
First of all, this smells SO good, it has a peach scent and that has to be one of my favourites. This is really gentle and I would say would be great for double cleansing or a lazy morning where you just want to sweep something across your face with a cotton pad. It left my skin feeling clean and refreshed but not dry at all, something watery cleansers tend to do with my skin.

Clarins are always on sale at Escentual here

Have you tried any great samples recently?

P.S my blog sale is still on here

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment