Saturday 15 March 2014

Essencia Brushes


Being a brush lover I am always looking out for the best new brands and brushes to add to my never ending collection. I first heard about these in Claudia's video but kept forgetting to place an order, I finally did and I am impressed!

You can get two different sets or buy the brushes alone, I went for a single Tapered Face Brush as I had been eyeing up the Sigma offering, but at almost half the price I opted for Essencia's dupe and I am sure glad I did.

The brushes are the same quality as Sigma but at a much more reasonable price, plus they have gorgeous white handles which look lovely on my dressing table! They are so soft and blend product seamlessly, just as I expected. I really can't see a difference and will definitely be purchasing some more, hopefully they bring out some eye brushes too.

They offer free delivery, which I received in a couple of days and I also got a lovely surprise when it came as they sent me a free Flat Kabuki Brush (£9.50), I am not sure what I did to receive it, maybe just being a first time buyer, but it really made my day!

Have you guys tried these brushes? What do you think?

P.S blog sale here

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment