Sunday 16 March 2014

Sample Samplin' #2


I have a huge box of unused samples which I never end up looking at, so I think I might make this a weekly post to hopefully use up some of these minis and maybe find some new gems!
Another two bits from my lovely lady at work, this time from the drool-worth CHANEL counter. I snatched these up quickly and couldn't wait to get home to test them out, one was a disappointment and one was a possible new love.

Bad news first and that comes with the CHANEL Gentle Bi-Phase Eye Make Up Remover. First of all how cute is that little bottle? Mini's are just adorable. Secondly this is one of those oil/water cleansers which you shake up to create the mix. This is nothing to write home about, it doesn't really do much more than a drugstore oil based remover would, the only thing I would say is it isn't very greasy, but at £21.50 a pop thats not enough convincing for me!

Now on to the good stuff. My first application of the CHANEL Hydra Beauty Gel Creme was greeted with a familiar scent, after which I realised was the same as the Les Beiges Powder. I absolutely love this smell I couldn't wait to get it on my face and even though my skin can be pretty sensitive it didn't seem to react to it, but be wary. This is a really nice light weight gel cream and sit perfectly on my oily skin. I find this makes a great base for make up, with the right amount of hydration but not greasiness. The only problem? The price at £50 a tub, one to use your Debenhams or Boots points on ladies!

Any samples that have made you run out to purchase the full size recently?

P.S blog sale here

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment