Tuesday 17 June 2014

Bronzing With Burberry




As you may already know, bronzer is my thing, and I just cannot help myself when I see a beautiful bronzer such as this, the packaging really pushed this purchase along ;)



First things first, the packaging is just to die, it has the classic Burberry print on the outside and on the bronzer, it also has that satisfying 'click' when you close it, but yes I know it isn't all about the packaging, most of the time..

I chose Shade 04 and this is my dream bronze colour, think EL Bronze Goddess Medium Dark. In the pan it does have some shimmer but this doesn't transfer at all on the cheeks, thank god because I do not look good with shimmery bronzer. It manages to last all day on my oily skin and gives my face such a gorgeous glow, I cannot fault it.

It is safe to say this has shot right up into my favourite bronzers and it has to be pretty special to do that, plus it helps that it smells like Palma Violets, remember them?

You can buy Burberry Beauty at John Lewis.

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment