Tuesday 4 March 2014

Best Bronzers


I am a bronzer girl through and through, that and foundations are my most bought products; I just cannot get enough so without further ado here are my favourites!

Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess in Medium Deep
A recommendation from one of my favourite Youtubers, Selina, and it has been my favourite bronzer ever since (I even bought a back up from Bicester for when I run out). I do have a lot of bronzers but I will reach for this without thought everyday, it is on the orangey side but I find they suite me a lot better and warm my face up perfectly. It lasts all day on me and looks beautiful paired with a peachy blush.

Clarins Bronzing Duo in Dark
This is a duo bronzer (duh) the first half has a light neutral brown shade and the right has a deeper brown, which is great for changes in season as you will always have a bronzer that matches. This again lasts all day on me and has a really smooth texture, which allows it to blend really nicely around the face.

Tom Ford Shade and Illuminate
This is technically supposed to be a contouring product but I find the colour to be quite brown so I like to stick a duo fibre brush into it and swirl it over my cheeks and on my forehead to warm it up. This is really easy to blend as it is a cream products however it can slide around my face a bit if I get super sweaty so be wary!

Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze and Glow
A product I have talked about a lot so I won't bore you but this bronzer is the perfect 'neutral' colour, if you find orange bronzers do not suit you but you don't want a contour I really recommend this.

Clarins Instant Smooth Self Tanning
This product is a hybrid of the Clarins Face Tanner and the Instant Smooth primer, and what a perfect hybrid it is. This really smooths out any uneven texture on the face and throughout the day imparts a natural golden glow. It does admittedly have a slight hint of fake tan biscuit smell but I can over look that. I love using this in the summer months with a bit of concealer or in the winter to boost my ghostly complexion.

I am always looking for new bronzers, so what are your top picks?

P.S blog sale here

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment